Fake Bake Beauty:
In January 2015, award-winning tanning experts Fake Bake launched Fake Bake Beauty at Home – a new party plan and direct selling business concept, which gives someone the chance to become their own beauty entrepreneur at no risk and low cost. Fake Bake Beauty at Home Consultants benefit from flexible
working hours, allowing them to work when they want, earn excellent commission and meet new people through offering a fun way to shop for quality skincare, make-up, tanning and bath & body products.
For a one off registration fee of just £99 including a starter kit of products, Fake Bake will provide a career path opportunity; supporting them along the way with a selection of tools to help their business boom; with personalised business tools and marketing materials, new product development, Fake Bake Beauty
Training Academies, free public liability insurance, free consultant webshop, monthly promotional campaigns, excellent host incentives and the support of an
established and world renowned brand. What’s more, with a brand ethos based on “products not having to be serious, just seriously great” and an opportunity mantra of “where dreams come true and only the tans are fake” Fake Bake Beauty at Home puts the fun back in party planning and is set to take the UK by storm.
Fake Bake United:
As the World’s largest independent tanning brand with over 25 years’ experience in discovering and manufacturing revolutionary tanning products, it’s little
wonder that Fake Bake is the go to tan for celebrities, beauty editors and salon professionals alike. The luxurious formulations are developed in their own
laboratory, contain the highest quality of premium ingredients, are free from artificial preservatives and parabens and clinical trials back up all specialist claims
including anti-ageing and anti-cellulite. With a tan to suit every skin type, skin tone and lifestyle, Fake Bake are truly the experts in creating that perfect tan.
Fake Bake Salons:
Fake Bake offers their salon clients the ultimate in treatments when it comes to both spray tanning and manually applied tans. Since its introduction to the UK by salon owner Sandra Vaughan back in 2001, the brand has worked tirelessly to develop Fake Bake into a premium spa/salon treatment, providing only the best in:
- Training – Fake Bake Training Academies are located across the UK to ensure customers are never far from our hands-on training. They also provide tailored packages for salon, mobile and college therapists
- Customer Service – Fake Bake has a team of dedicated experts to provide salon operators a local contact who is available for constant advice and support and a fantastic team at Fake Bake HQ to help with queries and orders
- Revolutionary Products – Fake Bake truly lead the way when it comes to self-tanning technology, you only have to look to their innovative formulations and the dates these launched to know this to be true. What’s more, product development is always a forefront focus, which ensures their clients are perpetually happy
- Marketing Support – In addition to benefiting from their worldwide advertising campaigns, Fake Bake also have a comprehensive marketing suite including an array of marketing materials, product images and logo content for you to use to boost campaigns and push your communications further
- PR – Fake Bake has always been a favoured brand of beauty editors and celebrities, which is evident in the pages of top magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Glamour and Cosmopolitan to name but a few, and via the number of celebrity clients they have on our tanning books. As a Fake Bake customer, your business will in turn benefit from the positive press the brand receives.
Fake Bake Mobile:
Fake Bake Mobile takes salon quality spray tanning into homes across the UK, with a massive family of Mobile Therapists adding Fake Bake Mobile to their repertoire of treatments, or building spray tanning businesses in their own right. Fake Bake provides state of the art and portable equipment, the training and the know how to help get therapists started in the beauty industry, or to take their existing business to the next level with on-going support. Not only that but Fake Bake HQ handle hundreds of enquiries everyday from people requesting a mobile spray tanner and these are all passed to their teams of therapists on the road.
Pamper Pages Fake Bake Blogs